MENU
  • 1 of 3 FB CLONING
  • 2 of 3 CL COPS RECEIVE PPES FROM PSSLAI

    CL COPS RECEIVE PPES FROM PSSLAI

  • 3 of 3 332 PRO3 RECRUITS TAKE OATH OF OFFICE

    332 PRO3 RECRUITS TAKE OATH OF OFFICE

new years call          CAMP OLIVAS, City of San Fernando, Pampanga-. The traditional PNP-PRO3 New Year’s Call to PCSUPT JOEL NAPOLEON M CORONEL, RD, PRO3 was held this morning, January 9, 2019 at the PANA Hall, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga.        

            The New Year’s Call is an annual tradition wherein PNP members pay a New Year’s call on their commanders and key officials in their respective areas of responsibility. It helps define the very essence of military and police profession and designed to build esprit de corps and camaraderie.

            PCSUPT CORONEL cited challenges and situations that confronted Police Regional Office 3 last year as well as the accomplishments that were attained in pursuit of the PNP mission to maintain peace and order in Central Luzon.

            On top of his marching orders and strategic guidance to members of the Command Group, Directorial Staff,  Provincial and City Directors and Directors of Regional Support Units, he underscored the PNP's operational thrust on anti-criminality and illegal drugs as well as stakeholders and community support which contributed immensely to the 13% Crime Reduction in the region the previous year.

            . “We are in this together and I am optimistic that we will realize all our plans and programs this year with more deliverate and calibrated actions primed with excellence, optimizing the utilization of our human, money and material resources available. All that we have achieved last year were done with capabilities that still reside within our organization and this year, we will aim for greater heights in our accomplishment as we approach it together as a stronger force making sure our communities are safer and feeling safer throughout 2019.”, he further said.

      CAMP OLIVAS, City of San Fernando, Pampanga- Thru the intensified manhunt operations conducted by police operatives, the No. 2 most wanted person of Angeles City and no. 3 most wanted of San Simon, Pampanga were arrested yesterday afternoon, January 2.

      Operatives of Angeles City Police Office-Police Station 3 arrested Edcel TROPEL y Sevilla, ranked no. 2 most wanted person of Police Station 3, 20 years old, resident of Brgy. Pandan, Angeles City by virtue of warrant of arrest issued by RTC Branch 60, Angeles City for Frustrated Murder.

      Meanwhile, joint operatives of San Simon MPS, Pampanga SWAT, PSOG and 3rd MP-2nd Provincial Mobile Force Company armed with an alias warrant of arrest proceeded in Brgy. San Pedro, San Simon, Pampanga and arrested Francis BAGTAS y Pascua, ranked no. 3 most wanted person of San Simon MPS, resident of said place.

      Said warrant was issued by Hon. Judge Maria Josephine M.  Rosario-Mercado of RTC Branch 55, Macabebe, Pampanga for Rape under Art 266-A, 1(a)  of the RPC as amended by RA 8353 with no bail recommended.

      PRO3 Regional Director PCSUPT JOEL NAPOLEON CORONEL said that continuous manhunt operations against wanted persons is being carried out and at the same time the entire Central Luzon police force is maximizing its anti-criminality efforts to attain its quest of a safer place to live, work and do business.

           Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga  The entire police force of Central Luzon continues to be on its toes as the same state of security preparedness to address security and public safety concerns in the entire region is being carried out during the celebration of the holidays in consonance with “IMPLAN 29/2018” ( LIGTAS PASKUHAN).

            PRO3 Regional Director PCSUPT JOEL NAPOLEON M COROENL stamped his directives to all City/Provincial Directors from the different Police Provincial/City Police Offices to continuously conduct police focused operations and sustain the level of alertness and vigilance being displayed as Enhanced Managing Police Operations is being carried out. Likewise, security inspections and police presence are further intensified in all bus terminals and places of convergence. Stringent anti-criminality information drive is also being carried out in barangays and commercial business areas as one of its pro-active measures to complement its operations.

            As early as December 15, 2018, Police Assistance Desks manned by 1,500 PNP personnel were put in place in full force to cover all transport terminals, business and commercial establishments and places of worship not only to ensure public safety and order, but also to provide public assistance to missing persons particularly children and elderly in collaboration with other agencies and volunteer organizations. This will be complemented by carpeted deployment of Motorist Assistance Hubs with Route Safety Marshals composed of 772 PNP personnel in major thoroughfares and secondary roads in the region round the clock until the Feast of the Epiphany on January 6, 2018.

            Extensive utilization of force multipliers such as volunteer groups, .private security guards and government security forces as partners to enhance security coverage in the communities is also being undertaken by Police Regional Office 3.

            Over-all, almost 6,500 PNP personnel are being deployed together with around 10,400 force multipliers for the duration of the Holidays.

Meanwhile, in its last-ditch efforts to prevent the manufacture, distribution, and sale of banned and dangerous firecracker products in the market that would be used for New Year’s Eve celebrations, series of inspections are being conducted by PNP-PRO3 among firecracker stores and warehouses in Bulacan. 

            Relatedly, PCSUPT CORONEL reiterated his reminder to the public to refrain from using prohibited firecrackers to avoid any untoward incident during the celebration of New Year.

        CAMP OLIVAS, City of San Fernando, Pampanga- Following the twenty-six (26) operations conducted by police authorities within the region from December 16, 2018 to January 1, 2019, sixteen (16) persons were arrested for Violation of RA 7183 (An act Regulating the Sale, Manufacture, Distribution and Use of Firecrackers and other Pyrotechnic Devices) and EO 28 (Providing for the Regulation and Control of the Use of Firecrackers and other Pyrotechnic devices). Meanwhile, ninety (90) firecracker related injuries were recorded with no fatal casualties and no victims of stray bullets reported during said period which is remarkably lower compared to the three hundred ninety (390) reported incidents during same period in 2017.

 

               PRO3 Regional Director PCSUPT JOEL NAPOLEON M CORONEL said that this numbers could be attributed to the series of inspections conducted by the PRO3 command group and staff together with the different provincial/city police offices among firecracker manufacturers and stores as well as the massive information drive and campaign initiated by the PNP together with the different government agencies on the need to regulate or avoid the use of firecrackers and other pyrotechnic devices along with the widest dissemination of the “designated firecracker zones” imposed by the local government units. Maximum deployment of PNP personnel wherein almost 6,500 police were deployed region wide also contributed to the decrease of incidents during the entire festivities. He further said that no firearm of PNP personnel was involved in indiscriminate firing during the eve and the actual celebration of New Year.

       

                   “I commend the entire Central police force for a job well done, putting aside their personal convenience and comfort in exchange for a peaceful, safe and injury-free Holiday celebration. Your police in Central Luzon also appreciates the continuous cooperation and support of our stakeholders and the general public which immensely contributed to a safe merriment,” PCSUPT CORONEL added

          AT ABOUT 6 O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING OF DECEMBER 17, TWO MUNICIPAL COUNCILORS OF SUBIC, ZAMBALES IDENTIFIED AS MUNICIPAL COUNCILORS ROBERTO DELGADO AND ELIZALDE ROCAFOR WERE ON BOARD A SILVER TOYOTA FORTUNER TRAVELLING ALONG NATIONAL HIGHWAY, PUROK 1, SITIO SAMAT, BRGY SIMINUBLAN, SAN NARCISO, ZAMBALES WHEN FIRED UPON BY STILL UNIDENTIFIED MEN ON BOARD A RED VEHICLE WITH UNKNOWN PLATE NUMBER. BASED ON THE ACCOUNTS OF THE WITNESSES, SUSPECTS' CAR WAS TAILING THE VICTIMS' VEHICLE AND UPON REACHING ABOVE MENTIONED PLACE OVERTOOK THE VICTIMS AND SUCCESSIVELY FIRED AT THEM. THEREAFTER, SUSPECTS QUICKLY HEADED TOWARDS NORTH DIRECTION.
 
          COUNCILORS DELGADO AND ROCAFOR BOTH SUSTAINED GUNSHOT WOUNDS IN THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THEIR BODIES AND WERE IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL BY CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS. 
 
          AS OF PRESS TIME, BOTH COUNCILORS ARE IN STABLE CONDITION.
 
             POLICE REGIONAL OFFICE 3 STRONGLY CONDEMNS THIS RUTHLESS INCIDENT AND THOROUGH INVESTIGATION IS BEING CONDUCTED TO IDENTIFY AND LOCATE THE CULPRITS. WE ARE LOOKING INTO ALL ANGLES TO ESTABLISH POSSIBLE MOTIVES AND WE WILL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED TO GET INTO THE BOTTOM OF THIS CASE.
 
            AS WE ASSURE THE PUBLIC, AS WELL AS THE VICTIMS' FAMILIES, OF OUR TOTAL COMMITMENT TO ENSURE IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION OF THE CASE, WE CONTINUE TO SOLICIT PUBLIC SUPPORT. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO THE QUICK RESOLUTION OF THIS CASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO COME FORWARD AND PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEAREST STATION OR THRU PNP HOTLINE 09998838327/09176235700