INVITATION TO BID
Public Bidding No. PRO3-INF- 07-001-112015
For the Construction of Dipaculao Municipal Police Station Building in the Province of Aurora
- The Government of the Philippines (GOP), through PNP GAA 2016 in the amount of Four Million Eight Hundred Eighty Six Thousand Four Hundred Sixty Three Pesos and 32/100 Centavos (Php 4,886,463.32) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payments under the contract for the Construction of Dipaculao Municipal Police Station Building in the Province of Aurora. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine National Police now invites contractors registered with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and accredited by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) toCompletion of the Works required is One Hundred Eighty (180) calendar days. Bidders must have an experience of having completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine National Police PRO3-BAC Secretariat, Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division (ORLRDD) PRO3 Building, Camp Olivas City of San Fernando, Pampanga and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below available from December 9, 2015 to December 28, 2015 at 8:00 O’clock in the morning to 5:00 O’clock in the afternoon and on December 28, 2015 on or before 9:00 A.M. (Mondays to Fridays Only).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
- The Philippine National Police PRO3-BACwill hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 15, 2015 at 9:00 O’clock in the morning at Multi-Purpose Hall of Police Regional Office 3 in Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines which shall beopen only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 O’clock in the morning of December 28, 2015 at the Multi-Purpose Hall of Police Regional Office 3 in Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Bidding Documents ITB Clause.
- The PNP reserves the right to waive any formality in the responses to the eligibility requirements and to this Invitation. The PNP further reserves the right toreject any and all proposals, or declare a failure of bidding, or to cancel the bidding at any stage of the procurement process, or not to award any contract, and makes no assurance that contract shall be entered into as a result of this invitation. Price alone shall not be the sole consideration for the award of contract. Other factors relevant to the purpose and use of the equipment shall be taken into consideration to determine the offer most advantageous to the PNP.
- For further information, please refer to:
Deadline for the Submission of Bids is on December 28, 2015 at 9:00 O’clock in the morning at the address given below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
Opening of Bids for the Construction of Dipaculao Municipal Police Station Project is on December 28, 2015 at 9:00 O’clock in the morning.
PSUPT CIRILO B ACOSTA JR
Head Secretariat, PRO 3 RBAC
Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division
Camp Olivas City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Telephone Number : (045) 435-1992
Telefax Number : (045) 435-1992
EDUARDO SERAPIO M GARADO
Police Chief Superintendent
Deputy Regional Director for Administration
Chairman, Regional Bids and Awards Committee