Supply and Delivery of Eighteen Thousand (18,000) Rounds of 7.62MM Ammunition
June 6, 2016
1. The Police Regional Office 3 Bids and Awards Committee (PRO 3 RBAC), through the GAA CY 2016, invites all Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhiIGEPS) registered suppliers to bid pursuant to the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184 for:
|ITEM/ DESCRIPTION||APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT|
|Supply and Delivery of Eighteen Thousand (18,000) Rounds of Cartridge 7.62MM Ammunition||Php 1,356,678.28|
2. The Delivery of the Goods is required within Thirty (30) days from Issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed one contract with atleast 50% of the ABC similar to the Contract to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Police Regional Office 3 Bids and Awards Committee (PRO3, RBAC) through the Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below available from June 6, 2016 to June 29, 2016, 8:00am to 5:00pm (Mondays to Fridays only).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
6. The Police Regional Office 3 Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 9, 2016 at 9:00 AMat PRO3 Multi- Purpose Hall, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Deadline of Submission of Bids is on June 29, 2016 on the address given below on or before 9:00 AM.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the Bidding Documents ITB Clause 18.
8. Bids opening shall be on June 29, 2016 at 9:00 AM at PRO3 Multi- Purpose Hall, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Police Regional Office 3 Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
PSUPT EDUARDO G TUAZON
Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Doctrine Development
Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
BENJAMIN T HULIPAS
Police Chief Superintendent
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee