August 22, 2016
- The National Headquarters, Philippine National Police (NHQ PNP) has provided the amount of Four Hundred Forty Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty Five Pesos and 00/100 (Php 440,725.00)funds from the Approved Program of Expenditures-Program of Activity PNP Trust Receipts for 2nd Quarter CY 2014 (POE-PA PNPTR)dated January 08, 2015 for the Procurement of Generator Setsfor the use of Police Regional Office 3 (PRO 3) to wit;
|Name of Project||QUANTITY||ABC||SOURCE OF FUNDS|
|Procurement of Generator Sets (5KVA)||10 Units||440,725.00||PNP Trust Receipts for 2nd Quarter|
- Price Quotation received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- Police Regional Office 3 now invites submission of price quotation for the procurement of above mentioned generator sets.The Project requires: a) Bidders shall provide correct and accurate information b) Price Quotation must be valid for a period of Thirty (30) calendar days from the date of submission c) Price Quotation to be denominated in Philippine Peso that shall include all taxes, duties and/or levies payable. d) Any interlineations, erasures or overwriting on the submitted quotation shall be valid only if they are signed or initiated by you or any of your duly authorized representative/s. e) Award of Contractshall be made to the lowest quotation.
- The deadline for the submission of quotation is on August 30, 2016until 5:00 o clock in the afternoon at the Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga which shall be opened to all qualified interested parties. Late submission on the stated date and time shall not be accepted.
- Interested parties must submit their quotation duly signed by the owner or authorized representative.
- The Police Regional Office 3 Regional Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any office, to annul the procurement process and to reject all offers at any time prior to Award of Contract without hereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
- For further information, please refer to:
PCINSP SHERYL M GONZALES
Acting Head Secretariat, PRO 3 RBAC
Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division
Camp Olivas City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Telephone/Fax Number : (045) 435-1992
BENJAMIN T HULIPAS
Police Chief Superintendent
Deputy Regional Director for Administration
Chairman, Regional Bids and Awards Committee