INVITATION TO BID
February 6, 2017
1. The National Headquarters, Philippine National Police (NHQ PNP) through Approved Program of Expenditure (POE-PA) of the PNP Trust Receipts for 3rd Quarter CY 2015 and 1st Quarter CY 2016 has allocated funds for the Police Regional Office 3 (PRO 3) with official address at Camp Julian Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga for the procurement of the following infrastructure projects with the corresponding Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC):
|Name of Project||ABC||Source of Funds||
Amount of Bid Documents
1.Construction of PRO3 RCSU Building in Camp Olivas Province of Pampanga
|PNP Trust Receipts for 1st QuarterCY 2016||
2.Repair of PRO3 Multi-Purpose Hall in Camp Olivas Province of Pampanga
|P2,039,000.00||PNP Trust Receipts for 3rd Quarter CY 2015||P5,000.00|
3.Repair of PRO3 Gymnasium in Camp Olivas Province of Pampanga
|P3,200,000.00||PNP Trust Receipts for 3rd Quarter CY 2015||P 5,000.00|
4.Construction of PNCO Barracks Building in Province of Aurora
|P7,000,000.00||PNP Trust Receipts for 1st Quarter CY 2016||P 10,000.00|
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2.The Police Regional Office 3 now invites bids/contractors registered with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and accredited by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) to bid for the Construction of Regional Civil Security Unit (RCSU) Building,Repair of PRO3 Multi-Purpose Hall,Repair of PRO3Gymnasium and, Construction of PNCO Barracks Building. Completion of the works requires: A.) One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days for Construction RCSU; B.)One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days for Repair of PRO3 Multi-Purpose Hall Building; C.) One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days for Repair of PRO3 Gymnasium, and D.) Two Hundred Forty (240) calendar days Construction of PNCO Barracks Building. Bidders must have an experience of having completed similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Police Regional Office 3, Bids and Awards Committee (PRO3, BAC) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.(Mondays to Fridays only).
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by the interested bidders on February 6 to March 1, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents specified above.
7. The Police Regional Office 3 RegionalBids and Awards Committee (PRO3RBAC) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 16, 2017 at 9:00 O’clock in the morning at PRO3 Multi-Purpose Hall, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga which shall be open to all interested parties.
8. The Deadline for the Submission of Bids is on March 1, 2017 on or before 9:00 O’clock in the morning at the PRO3 Multi-Purpose Hall, Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga. Bids will be opened on March 1, 2017 starting at 9:00 O’clock in the morningin the presence of the bidders and or their authorized representatives who will attend the proceedings. Late bids shall not be accepted. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
9. The .Police Regional Office 3 Regional Bids and Awards Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject allbids at any time prior to contract award, without hereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
PCINSP GRACE Y NAPARATO
Head Secretariat, PRO 3 RBAC
Office of the Regional Logistics and Research Development Division
Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Telephone/Fax Number : (045) 435-1992
GRACIANO J MIJARES
Police Senior Superintendent
Deputy Regional Director for Administration
Chairman, Regional Bids and Awards Committee